Just wanted to share.

BuffaloEgg

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 31, 2011
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Had chickens years ago with my ex-girlfriend.
Now I live on a hundred acre horses farm and they wanted to get chickens, our neighbor gave us some of hers chickens eggs and an incubator, I went to the feed store to get final supply and my friend asked me to check if they had chickens and they did so I came home with 25 and found out that they have 50 chicks on order for May.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 25

(3) What breeds do you have? 4 Bantams, 5 Light Brahmas, 5 Americauna, 5 Barred Rock, 1 RI Blue and 5 Silver Laced Wyandotte

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? The dinosaur in them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
woodworking , video.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I've been in construction almost my whole life at the moment I live on a horse rescue farm and trying to learn about the horses.
I still do construction for one customer and one day a week Iwork for my brother doing the custom frames that his people can't do .

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

When in moved in with my last girlfriend she had chickens and it was my job to talk to the hawks and leep them from attacking the chickens and I did a damn good job of it.

Back
Top Bottom