Just when you figure out who is female and male..

Quote:
LOL You would need ear plugs for that!
lol.png
And I don't think even ear plugs would help!
gig.gif

Quote:
I swear I hear Butt-Crack!
hide.gif

If you wanna hear a squacky noise come over hear a listen to my little ButterScotch call duck! LOL She's loud but oh so cute!
love.gif

Quote:
LOL, there's usually ONE noisy Hen in every group that never shuts up... I think you pegged it tho, she just loves to hear herself, lol. And the squeaky door thing is probably because she's worn out her vocal cords from the day before
lau.gif

Quote:
hide.gif

If you wanna hear a squacky noise come over hear a listen to my little ButterScotch call duck! LOL She's loud but oh so cute!
love.gif

I hear "Butt-Crack" too, lol, so does my Mom every time she comes over
lol.png

See if you can video your ButterScotch call duck, I wanna hear!

Quote:
hide.gif

love.gif

LOL! Butt-Crack......... ok, that is just too funny and true. Now I'm going to hear "Butt-Crack" instead of "Come-Back"........ lmao!

I have a noisy goose to go with that noisy guinea hen. They are equally loud just one has a high pitch and the other a deep honk who also knows how to quack. I kid you not. My Aunt heard it today so I'm not loosing my mind. It was a very high pitch quack. I just have to figure out that guinea hen and teach her to Shut up!...... lol. I've alway said having boys was easier then girls. Oh wait, that was kids........ well, I think it works with critters too, HA!

Quote:
I'll see if she will let me video tape her but she HATES the camera! The white hen is a ham she loves the camera and wants to be in every picture. They have stolin' my heart!
love.gif
The drake still isn't sure what to make of me yet.

I might just take a video of all the birds if it isn't to windy.
smile.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Quacking Goose! Too funny!

If it's a young Guinea Hen that won't shut up, just try to ride it out, she should outgrow it eventually, lol. If it's an older Hen... good luck with that, she may be "set in her ways" and there's no hope for her lol
smack.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
hide.gif

love.gif

LOL! Butt-Crack......... ok, that is just too funny and true. Now I'm going to hear "Butt-Crack" instead of "Come-Back"........ lmao!

big_smile.png

Quote:
I use to have the Nosiest geese ever! You could hear them all the way across the town! You should have heard them when they would be mad!

Oh and watch out for broody geese...
hide.gif
Evil................ Evil.......!

Back
Top Bottom