Juvenile "White" Silkie Cockerel

CarolinaChickenKeeper

Songster
9 Years
Jan 15, 2011
Pauline, SC
One can never have too many silkies, unless they are roo's......

Up for your consideration is a very nice young "WHITE" silkie cockerel. My hatching eggs were purchased from a fellow BYC'er, AKA Catdance Silkies, whom is well known for her quality silkies. If I remember correctly, this guy was born around the first of May. Still has a lot of filling out to do, growing! Looks like he is going to be a beautiful boy: type, comb, feathering, 5 good toes & spacing, and beautiful color. I am not NPIP certified, but my birds are from NPIP certified stock. Local pick up only- I may consider shipping if someone is really interested. If you are wanting me to ship this bird, do NOT bid till arrangements have been made. Shipping will be in addition to the cost of the bird. I will also consider any reasonable offer. Payment by PayPal due at auction's end, please no e-checks as they take too long to clear. Please pm or email me with any questions and thanks for looking. ETA: I reserve the right to end this auction for any reason at any time if someone were to make a reasonable offer.

76916_062.jpg

76916_057.jpg

76916_00077.jpg

76916_064.jpg

76916_063.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom