Kale and Chard!! Finally have them treats at nine and 1/2 weeks!! This is ok??

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone !! Me again!! So I got some organic chard and kale and chopped it in the vit a mix - and finally have my sweeties a treat!!
Haha they loved it!!! đź’ťđź’ťđź’ťđź’ť
It is ok right ? Also dandelion greens ? Can they have that ?
And I am
Going to split opens watermelon tomorrow and let them just go at it .. this is all safe right ??
I’ve read so much but yet second guess myself ... so just checking with you guys...also bought them this duck food melody treat of oats , dried shrimp, worms.. ( yuk) and they love it!!!!
Hahahah

So this is all ok???

yep mine love all of those!! duck pond medley is one of their favorite, i mix it half and half with added oats + warm water and it makes a sort of oatmeal that they love

yes they are but mine refuse to eat them (but mine are also weirdos who eat cheese)
HAHA that is great!!! They sound adorable

Hey... can the mud puddles I make for them( I dump their water and they love love jen mud puddles ... ) can they get botulism from this??? I just read this .. ramming outside and brought them all inside !!! I panicked ( shock shock) .. if I rake the area and wash with clean water daily this should keep botulism away... yes???

Hey... can the mud puddles I make for them( I dump their water and they love love jen mud puddles ... ) can they get botulism from this??? I just read this .. ramming outside and brought them all inside !!! I panicked ( shock shock) .. if I rake the area and wash with clean water daily this should keep botulism away... yes???
Why do I make so many typos on this screen!!!??
**I ran outside and brought them inside!

mine love mud puddles and we have one that i refilled with the hose all summer and nothing happened, as long as it’s able to dry up and refresh the water it’s fine

Back
Top Bottom