Kalmach feeds

I really like the place where I get my Kalmbach feed. It's a family farm. They sell various animal feeds, seed potatoes, meat from their farm, and lots of other stuff. Oh, I've gotten some garden cover crop seeds there too. They don't have all the "stuff you need out here" like TSC, but that's ok. They probably have more equipment than I realize, as they custom make hydraulic hoses.

If you want to talk to them about goat feed, they know that. If you're ordering your first batch of chicks, they can help you with that too. I really like that their chicks are pre-order, so it's not like TSC, where they have dozens of chicks around.

I did it!!! I ordered my dogs food and treats, spent $100. They gave me $30. Gift card. I ordered 2 bags of layer feed. I applied my $30.00. I paid 25.00 for 2 bags of feed!!!! I normally pay $17.50 for 1.
I did this yesterday. Most of the feeds were $36 or more so too expensive. The Full Plume Feathering Feed was only $31.99 so I got three & considered the $30 10 off each so it was about $22/bag. About what I would pay here except I have to order that one in special! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom