Kamori Goats and importing from Pakistan.....HELP!

I've actually heard really bad things about those goats. As in, they're beautiful but they're very unhealthy. Lots of inconsistancy, health issues, especially with teeth, etc. Apparently they're very structurally unsound animals.

It's not the case. They are really one of best species of goats in Pakistan. Pakistan is known as agricultural country in the world. Best cotton produce in Pakistan. Best citrus produce in Pakistan. And same goes for animals as well. You must be interested in some thing better. These are second to none.

Yes, I will absolutely believe the brand new account whose only posts are about trying to sell his goats overseas (who clearly only made his/her account to sell said goats in a "I swear I'm not a scam" sort of way) and not the dozens of professional goat breeders that I know who breed grand champion goats. :p

Seems totally reliable.

Yes it's a new account
I am a proud Pakistani.
Selling goats overseas is my interest.
I guess you are interested in Indian goats.
I am real or scam is non of your Business.
I appreciate those who are working in this productive business.
You must convince those who are interested in import to contact you for grand champion breeds :p
Instead of Kamori
1f609.png

I made this account for conversation to those who are interested in Pakistani Breed. I saw messages regarding urge of Kamori goats while I was surfing on Google.
"If you desire any thing from heart the whole universe will conspire for you to get that"
Hope it's clear

I have been researching this breed and am currently talking to a few different suppliers in Pakistan to bring Kamori goats into the country..... I've been trying to research about importing livestock into the USA from Pakistan and honestly can't find much on the issue.....does anybody on here know anything about import laws/veterinary fees/quarantine charges? I really really want to start a foundation herd here in the desert where I live! Any help/information would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!
Hi I'm from India I want to know how can I import Kamori goat breed from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom