Kat’s Journey into Chicken Keeping

Pics
Good morning, Sue!
It’s actually a really nice day here today. Cool but not cold, and sunny. At least for now. That can always change. 😍

We have rain today and its supposed to be here most of the day 🤷 we haven't really had much lately, so I'll take it. We have a wind advisory that can leave, we don't need any trees knocked down, not that I think it's that strong right now. I just looked and they are only at 13mph so we are good.

This morning the ducks came over to visit with the chickens for a bit.
View attachment 2424701View attachment 2424700View attachment 2424702
They were just ribbing in their free range status.

Quack.....why are you guys closed in?......Quack

Quack.....we go wherever we want......Quack

Quack.....I guess you guys aren't tough enough to be allowed out on your own all the time.......Quack

Quack......chicken babies......chicken babies........chicken babies.......Quack

They were just ribbing in their free range status.

Quack.....why are you guys closed in?......Quack

Quack.....we go wherever we want......Quack

Quack.....I guess you guys aren't tough enough to be allowed out on your own all the time.......Quack

Quack......chicken babies......chicken babies........chicken babies.......Quack
“...neener neener neener...”

I am a little sad today, because it’s Black Friday, and I am doing my Black Friday shopping ON-LINE. 💻
Yep, I was one of those crazies who used to get up in the middle of the night and dash off into the freezing morning with a bunch of my best friends and some of our kids, to hit the door-busters.
718E8BC5-11C8-4D7F-BA3E-AF8A14766A0C.jpeg
Here is a selfie two of my step-daughters took of one of our silly shopping mornings back then.

I don’t even know if I will see my family this year. I always go home to PA for the Holidays, but it doesn’t look good with Covid and everything being the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom