Kat’s Journey into Chicken Keeping

Pics
Greetings, Everyone, from Bethlehem Pennsylvania!
Sorry I have been a BYC slacker, I have seven kids, 12 grandkids, and a bunch of in-laws and even a few ex-laws that I am catching up with. 😍
The weather has been mostly beautiful! Knock on wood.
I am enjoying my visit “home”, and it’s all good.
Hubby is home (he hates to go away especially for long trips), holding down the fort and the dogs, cat, ducks, chickens, and even the incubator! Give him a few goals stars! 🤩
Today will be a big family gathering and I am looking forward to it.
I am way behind in all my threads, but I wanted to touch base with all of you! ❤️🥰🐓🦆🐥🐣🐈‍⬛🦮
:frow Good morning Kat, have a great time with all of your family.

Sorry I have been a BYC slacker, I have seven kids, 12 grandkids, and a bunch of in-laws and even a few ex-laws that I am catching up with. 😍
Hubby is home (he hates to go away especially for long trips), holding down the fort and the dogs, cat, ducks, chickens, and even the incubator! Give him a few gold stars! 🤩
I am way behind in all my threads, but I wanted to touch base with all of you! ❤️🥰🐓🦆🐥🐣🐈‍⬛🦮
Hi Kat! Sounds like you are having a lovely time...kudos to your hubs! As to being behind, that's been my story since the beginning of the year. lol Enjoy the time with your beautiful family! 💞

Hubby is home (he hates to go away especially for long trips), holding down the fort and the dogs, cat, ducks, chickens, and even the incubator! Give him a few gold stars! 🤩
I'm glad that you are having a good visit! 🥰

Good morning Sue. No sun here for nearly a week. Are you getting any sun down your way?

I'm also curious, did Bob clean up that big branch that fell?
We've had sun most days and temps in the 70s, this morning its sprinkling, but should be another nice day.

The branch is a precarious place, so nope. It might lay there for awhile as it's not hurting anyone.

Hope the sun comes back out for you 🌞🌞

Back
Top Bottom