Kat’s Journey into Chicken Keeping

Good morning :frow
Good morning! Its a chilly 50 degrees here in CT today. Enjoying my morning coffee with the Girls as I type. The past 2 early mornings I have offered them some hard boiled egg. Today I decided not to give it to them right away because as soon as I let them out (even after only 2 days) they are on me! So, today, i will give them their 30 minutes of free range and offer them the egg to get them back into the coop before I head to my grams to help her. Jeesh! Have a wonderful day everyone 🐓❤️

Attachments

• C085862B-AE38-453F-ACD3-583084D5E4D1.jpeg
    C085862B-AE38-453F-ACD3-583084D5E4D1.jpeg
    860.8 KB · Views: 4
Good morning folks :frow

Good morning! Its a chilly 50 degrees here in CT today. Enjoying my morning coffee with the Girls as I type. The past 2 early mornings I have offered them some hard boiled egg. Today I decided not to give it to them right away because as soon as I let them out (even after only 2 days) they are on me! So, today, i will give them their 30 minutes of free range and offer them the egg to get them back into the coop before I head to my grams to help her. Jeesh! Have a wonderful day everyone 🐓❤️
:frow Good morning six, have a great day

Good morning 6 :frow Your birds are so pretty 💗

They are a beautiful flock. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom