KATHYINMO to the Nursery STAT!!!!!results post 36 and 38

Oh yes, a window for light. Too bad it has bars on the outside. Do the bars make you feel imprisoned?
tongue2.gif

Quote:
You can't put bars on MY window!! WTH! I feel like I'm stuck in a kids book and Harold is going crazy with his purple crayon!!!

Yes, you will have feelings like that (and many more). It is well known (I am a psych nurse) that during captivity many suffer from all kinds of delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, depression, personality changes, and even mania. Gee, I do hope you are doing ok down there.
big_smile.png

Quote:
throw me a bone would ya???

ETA - no wonder your so good with the head games. Ok, I'll concede this one. You can go live with Jody. Just remember me for a chick or two, 'kay?

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm sitting here and reading these last few posts and laughing. Ya'll are a big ole mess! Kathy! You're a psych nurse?? Well that explains it all!! I'm ER nurse and the psych nurses at our hospital are crazier than the patients! Kinda like "takes one to know one." Is that more proof of this here?? Scbatz33, what's your excuse?? HAHAHAA, kiddding with ya'll! Keep having fun, that's why I love this board!!

You two crack me up.
lau.gif
You're both welcome to come and stay with me, but hope you're planning to earn your keep. There are tons of water and feed to keep filled and lots of coops cleaning to do. And don't forget about the brooders and incubators that need tending.
gig.gif

Quote:
I'm sitting here and reading these last few posts and laughing. Ya'll are a big ole mess! Kathy! You're a psych nurse?? Well that explains it all!! I'm ER nurse and the psych nurses at our hospital are crazier than the patients! Kinda like "takes one to know one." Is that more proof of this here?? Scbatz33, what's your excuse?? HAHAHAA, kiddding with ya'll! Keep having fun, that's why I love this board!!

Did you read <-----------what is says over there? All the excuse I need. I'm mad as a hatter.

Quote:

Did you read <-----------what is says over there? All the excuse I need. I'm mad as a hatter.

HEEHEE! ah, one of those! Check comin' soon?? hehehe.

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea where you ever heard such a thing about psych nurses .... no idea at all. (MOST of the psych staff I have worked with over the years are medicated, but not nearly enough)

Quote:
I get dibs on the brooders and incubators!!!

HA. Fine with me. I prefer to be outside where the BIG people are and where there are chickens laying eggs! I happen to enjoy coop cleaning.
tongue2.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom