Kay-Dee crossed the rainbow bridge

mamawolf544

Unbreakable Heart
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
alvarado, Tx
29766_pcs_634.jpg

This is my little Kay-Dee, she was 15+ years old and weighed 2 1/2 pounds. That is her older brother Dakota, he crossed exactly 7 months before her. She is the last of my old Furbabies. I have lost them all due to old age in the last 2 1/2 years.
She was spunky, sweet, loved everybody and she loved blueberry cake.
She will be so missed.
Mama loves Kay-Dee Bell
love.gif
run, jump and eat a pig ear.

So sorry for your loss. It's amazing how attached we become to these critters, isn't it? Sounds like she had a long and happy life with a loving family, and that's wonderful. Treasure the memories.
hugs.gif

It is so sad to lose them. But, I could never live without them. I will always need that unconditional love.
Please do not go without one. Go get some puppy energy to revive you after you have healed from this loss. sorry for your losses.

Thank yall. I have 2 sweet pups. Mercury is 2 and a blue brindle Pitt and he thinks he is a lap dog. And Jo Jo is a 8 pound 3 yr old Chi rescue from the pound that has serious BIG DOG syndrome. He just chews and chews on Mercury. And Mercury loves every second of it.
love.gif

But I will have to at some point have me a baby to sleep in the bed with me again.
We love them so much dont we. But are lives would not be complete without them.
Our Furbabies can always make a bad day good.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom