Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Cream

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • WE ARE STUCK WITH THIS POLL

Votes: 16 19.8%

• Total voters
Monsanto is KILLING you! PLEASE, do more research, and don't fall for Monsanto's evil wicked lies! This is serious! For your own sake, do more research!
Okay, I will research it more and read your provided article, because I respect you.

I will say, I've been eating GMO foods my entire life and I'm still alive and well.

GMO's are also killing mass amounts of bees. How are vegetable plants going to get pollinated if there are no bees?
They aren't! If we kill all the bees, whose going to pollinate the vegetables plants that feed us???

The issue with GMOs isn't super black and white. The general consensus in the scientific community is that GMOs alone aren't harmful, but a lot of people don't agree with the business practices of Monsanto.

Okay, I will research it more and read your provided article, because I respect you.

I will say, I've been eating GMO foods my entire life and I'm still alive and well.

Thank you, but the GMOs are slowly killing you whether you know it or not.

Trust me, my dad has Crohn's disease and countless other health problems from eating GMOs in years past. He's literally almost died several times and is still struggling with bad health.

They're pretty but I'm not smart enough on breed genetics to know. Their stance and coloring do seem different than what I've seen with the campblles.
Campbell is the correct spelling.

And it’s honestly not the stance. At all. It’s the coloring, to me.

Trust me, my dad has Crohn's disease and countless other health problems from eating GMOs in years past. He's literally almost died several times and is still struggling with bad health.
Crohn's disease has a genetic aspect.

GMO's are also killing mass amounts of bees. How are vegetable plants going to get pollinated if there are no bees?
They aren't! If we kill all the bees, whose going to pollinate the vegetables plants that feed us???
Wrong. It's the pesticides that are killing the bees, not the genetic material in the plants. Several scientific studies have proven this.

They aren't killing me. Or anyone else. There have been absolutely zero documented deaths that can be directly linked to genetic engineering.
I'd sooner die of not treating an illness with scientifically produced medications.

Back
Top Bottom