kbbeale eggs reports

celebrate.gif
I love seeing all the cute pictures! Thanks for sharing guys! I'm thrilled to see some of you having success hatching my Seramas!
bow.gif

I would like to report in also... i got a dozen eggs, seven developed. A coupld of nights ago i did not close her door to her cage and when i checked in the morning a COCHIN was setting on her eggs and the silkie broody was setting on a lower nest all by herself!!! GAAaaaahhhhh!!! Two days before hatch, and it was 40 degrees that night!!! Dangit all... well, since I had no way of knowing what happened when, I just pulled that cochin out of there, stuffed the errants silkie back on her eggs. She was very happy to see the eggs, and hooked them all up under her, turned and arranged them just so and continued to set them. Well, this morning, three hatched, one is peeping and the other eggs, no telling. Should know by tomorrow. I have one yellow one with rusty highlights, and two black toned ones. One is TINY and had gotten half way out so I helped him the rest of the way and took him home. He was not having trouble, but I didn't want to leave chicks under her because I plan to try to double clutch her if I can. The three babies are safe in my bedroom, and i am looking for more marbles to put in their waterer before I give them a drink . They look fantastic, and that tiny one, which I hope is a roo, already has an upright tail stump! He looks GREAT! I will have to get pics, but my camera is dead right now and I have to leave to go pick up a used Genesis 1588 incubator for the Sebastopol eggs I got yesterday. Hopefully more will hatch and i will get a group photo for show and tell.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have good eggs and know how to ship them!

Updating my update.... drum roll... now four have hatched, two are yellow, two are black. One of the three eggs left shows "yucky" looking when you candle it, but two others look possibly still good. Hopefully tomorrow I will see a couple more. I am THRILLED to have four, however, and different colors to boot. THANK YOU!!!

celebrate.gif
You guys did a great job! You should see all the cuties my girls have hatched over the last couple of days. I'll have to get some pictures to share with their brothers and sisters across the country!
frow.gif

There are a few more people who have recently hatched out some more of my eggs, and I'd like to hear from you!!!!! Update us, please!!!!

celebrate.gif

I just want to update you on my babies!! I hatched 8 out of 12, which I think is pretty darn good for Serama's. They are 10 weeks old and I am almost postive that I have 7 hens and 1 roo
celebrate.gif
I am so excited!!

Back
Top Bottom