Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
ep.gif
its forever for me..almost 2 hrs
he.gif

It's a drive for me as well. But it is right down the road from Cheshire Horse! And I love browsing that store.. and shopping.
wink.png

Quote:
ep.gif
its forever for me..almost 2 hrs
he.gif

The swaps being planned are usually only an hour to two hour drive for me. but then again I am used to driving 7 hours or more each way to go to rabbit shows.
I figure any travel time under 4 hours as being central location, but then again I am weird.

Cheep for the Milford Swap Rita asked if you can put aside 2 or 3 clean cotton and grab me on the way by. she is going to be a little late and we all know how fast that clean cotton disapears.

Last edited:
Aw, now I am jealous! Hope you have a wonderful Chickenstock! Keene is one of my favorite towns to visit. I've been to several of your Pumpkin Festivals and loved every visit. You have a beautiful city. Unfortunately, you're just too far from Mobile for me to come up!

Quote:
Hey Thanks NoelTate! If you are ever in this neck of the woods....come to Swanzey to see our covered bridges! Swanzey is just south of Keene!

Did you see the Carlton Bridge near Monadnock High School (the one that heads down toward Rte 10)? Ron & I went over it coming back from Cheshire Horse & noticed that someone had smashed out the top corner of the entrance. They must have tried to drive through with a truck or something that was too tall. That's one of the most photographed bridges around here too... hope they fix it soon!

Quote:

Us too! It's great to have an event less than 10 minutes from home. All of the poultry shows & swaps we go to are at least an hour or more away!

Quote:

Quote:

The Cresson (Carlton down further) is damaged every year in the SAME place...I'm using it as a mystery lesson for my kids homeschool. We took photos of it and to be honest I think it's the snow plow...but my DD thinks it is someone vandalizing it. I'll have to post the photo of the damage!! We love that bridge...we have a letter box hidden there. You'll have to find it sometime!

www.letterboxing.org

It'll be great to have Othala Acres there...if you know of anyone to add to my email list...just PM me.

Last edited:
smile.png
I will go to this one its about 40 minutes away. I may bring some showgirls that will be almost 4 months old by then, maybe rir baby roos too. I will problely have some baby turkeys by then also if anyone is interested or maybe fertile turkey eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom