Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
I think I'm going to order 30 chicks myself from Mt. Healthy...buff orpington's and Americanas!!

Would folks like Americanas?? I have just enough time for shipping them...per the website.

Any requests?? I could get a mixed order.

I am hoping to have at least 20 chicks...... have 2 bators full!! Also should have some pheasants, bunnies, duck eggs that I sell to eat-- people have hatched ducklings with them but I don't sell them as such. Brown eggs and maybe even some ducklings
smile.png

Quote:
Hey, i was just looking at the most recent Shopper tonight---and wondering if you were gonna be able to get them to write up an article for you. So glad they will! Yay!

I will have a few chicks, but not many. Most of my extras are already spoken for. I also have a rooster, and maybe a silkie...not sure yet. I'll bring my bachelor buttons, herbs, and a few other perennials.

Quote:
Tony I am bringing 5 F3 red goldens with me saturday. if your interested. they are about 2 to 3 weeks old, already feathered and off the lights.

Quote:
I think I'm going to order 30 chicks myself from Mt. Healthy...buff orpington's and Americanas!!

Would folks like Americanas?? I have just enough time for shipping them...per the website.

Any requests?? I could get a mixed order.

I would think so, I am bringing a couple of ameraunaca to the merrimack swap, so far no one has ask about them.

Quote:
Awesome...I think I'll place my order tomorrow for 30 chicks or so...and I'll get two different breeds...maybe barred rocks, cochin, orps, and EE chicks. Dana at the store said her hatchery is completely back ordered and she is sure they will not see the chicks she ordered in time for the swap...so she is in a bit of a panic that we will not bring any chicks or that folks will be out.

So if you want to make some $$ bring them on down....it looks like a big turn out.

Back
Top Bottom