Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
You are most welcome!
lol.png

This one is going to be fun!!

I will be there, and will be bringing rabbits. Purebred fully pedigreed mini lops bred for temperament and evaluated against breed standards. Cages, feed, dishes and bottles also availible. 10-35$ for rabbits, 20-200$ fo cages. 5$ for a dish and water bottle.
big_smile.png
CAN'T WAIT!! Swaps are SOOOOO fun!
wee.gif
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
We'd like two showgirls.... how much will you be asking?

And how about your hatching eggs? Because I'm just dying to know what little chicks come out of those combos
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh. I'm sorry Red got you in trouble! He's left a quiet place here. I guess that is one reason for a husband... to rein you in when your addictions take hold! (Can't think of another...)

OK.. JUST KIDDING!!! All you happily married folks out there!

It looks like I am going to bring two Dominique chicks, both hatchery sexed pullets. They will be about 5 weeks old, feathering out nicely.

My DW and I are planning to come. We're excited as we've never been to a chickenstock before
tongue.png
My DW is an avid knitter in addition to being chicken-obsessed, so she's especially excited.
yippiechickie.gif

Anything we first timers should know?

I was just informed I will have to work the overnight Sat into Sunday but I will still be there just half asleep. Wonder how the clinic would feel about me bringing the chicks to work with me so I can go straight over from here. See you all then!!

Carey

Back
Top Bottom