Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Poyo'sMama :

Quote:
Abby,
I'll take those 2 Dominques! That's a breed I don't have:weee

Thanks for saving me that choc. mint, I've got plans for that...and a couple as gifts;)

If your still thinking about the black baby french lop It is still available, I cant get the cell phone to take a charge , I will pm you the new cell phone number.
I hate batteries that wont charge.
plus its always cheaper to get a new phone as apposed to buying a new battery, geesh how silly is that?​

Quote:
Abby,

Thanks for saving me that choc. mint, I've got plans for that...and a couple as gifts;)

If your still thinking about the black baby french lop It is still available, I cant get the cell phone to take a charge , I will pm you the new cell phone number.
I hate batteries that wont charge.
plus its always cheaper to get a new phone as apposed to buying a new battery, geesh how silly is that?

I do still want her~thanks Gypsy.

Kinda stupid if you ask me, about the cell phone...Sheeesh...

right , it was going to cost me $95.00 for a new battery and the phone I got through Sprint was free , go figure
he.gif

I know , I did ask the service person if the stupid thing was made of gold or platinum but the guy just looked at me like I was stupid.
needless to say I came home and went to the sprint web site.
heck the monthly fees for the phone are cheaper than that stupid battery was.

customer service claims being the cell phone has been discontinued it would be rather expensive to get a battery, geesh.

Poyo'sMama :

Quote:
Abby,

Do you need cockerels to go with those pullets? I will be bringing some Bantam Dominique cockerels of various ages... all fully feathered out. I breed to standard for show and for temperament. All my Dom boys are sweet and take good care of their hens.​

Quote:
Abby,

Do you need cockerels to go with those pullets? I will be bringing some Bantam Dominique cockerels of various ages... all fully feathered out. I breed to standard for show and for temperament. All my Dom boys are sweet and take good care of their hens.

Lily are you going to have Nari's ready for this swap?
fl.gif

I would love a hen or 2 if so.

Hey is there a rabbit called, holland lop? I have this rabbit i showed pics up when i got her, but now i have to take new pics becouse i cant find them in my comp.

Any way he is black and white with big floppy ears, his ears are black, he is a pretty good size, not as big as chickn's, lol

What would that sound like?

Poyo'sMama :

Quote:
Abby,
I'll take those 2 Dominques! That's a breed I don't have
wee.gif

ok, great! i will hold them for you, Barb! awesome!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom