Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
Don't tell my wife... believe it or not she is more into fishing than me! I usually end up rowing the boat or sailing while she fishes.

Oh I would be right next to your wife fishing. Chloe and I go almost daily. I recently went salt water tho and caught a nice 30 in striper!

hit.gif
All this talk of fishing makes me sad. I can't go for at least another week with this stupid cast! We were fishing regularly, catching some nice rainbows at Laurel Lake, then the broken foot happened
sad.png
We actually fished for the first 4 weeks after I broke it, but then I decided I should go in and have it looked at and that's when they put me in the boot. I was too unsteady in the boot to launch the boat or stand on the rock we like to fish from, and then I got on the crutches
barnie.gif
I cannot wait to get back to fishing! Bad enough I missed most of turkey season!

Quote:
And, if you would Gypsy, a certain "tail man", black, female, 'runty'~LOL.

Sure Barb I can bring her too. I want to make sure though your going to be there, I dont like stressing the tail man out too much and its almost an hours ride for me and her.

I'll be there, I have chicks & bunnies to sell!! Plus this one sounds like a lot of fun, different:D

Quote:
If you end up not liking the Marans, the Welsummer lays a very dark egg also and are usually better-natured
big_smile.png

I have 2 welsummers, same age. we also have ameraucanas, about 8 wks old. Had to try the different ones that lay colored eggs! not sure who thinks it more fun---me or the kids.
love.gif

It's both of you...come'on!!!
lol.png

Quote:
I was thinking about bringing a few of my layers...EE's....

My 25 chicks I'm bringing are all hatchery sexed pullets...and all bought for egg layers...

RIR, EE'S, Hubbard Golden Comets (the mother of all layers brown egg layer), and Barred Rocks.

I've got a friend coming up from MA and she's going to be looking for a layer EE.

She emailed someone about one, and they said that it was 30.00 - does that sound crazy, or is that the going price??

Quote:
I was thinking about bringing a few of my layers...EE's....

My 25 chicks I'm bringing are all hatchery sexed pullets...and all bought for egg layers...

RIR, EE'S, Hubbard Golden Comets (the mother of all layers brown egg layer), and Barred Rocks.

I've got a friend coming up from MA and she's going to be looking for a layer EE.

She emailed someone about one, and they said that it was 30.00 - does that sound crazy, or is that the going price??

ep.gif
are they nuts? that layer better lay gold eggs!

Poyo'sMama :

Anyone have Hatching Eggs??

I am looking for Std. Cochins too:p

i have std cochin eggs but i am not making keene, maybe someone will transport the eggs for you​

Quote:

ep.gif

i think thats a bit much
ep.gif

Quote:

ep.gif

I told her that they'd have to be show quality Ameraucana's ( think them were am's not EE's, now that I think about it - but still!) who lay something like neon blue eggs to be 30 bucks
lol.png

Quote:
Don't tell my wife... believe it or not she is more into fishing than me! I usually end up rowing the boat or sailing while she fishes.

Oh I would be right next to your wife fishing. Chloe and I go almost daily. I recently went salt water tho and caught a nice 30 in striper!

I'll have to take you guys out on the boat sometime. I can take 8 comfortably. pics here www.noquartergiven.com

Back
Top Bottom