Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Poyo'sMama :

Anyone have Hatching Eggs??

I am looking for Std. Cochins too:p

I will have some
big_smile.png

Quote:
I was thinking about bringing a few of my layers...EE's....

My 25 chicks I'm bringing are all hatchery sexed pullets...and all bought for egg layers...

RIR, EE'S, Hubbard Golden Comets (the mother of all layers brown egg layer), and Barred Rocks.

I've got a friend coming up from MA and she's going to be looking for a layer EE.

She emailed someone about one, and they said that it was 30.00 - does that sound crazy, or is that the going price??

I'll have 4-6 available first season of laying....hatchery EE's from Ideal ordered last fall. VERY sweet and socialized by my 3 young children.
$15 each (which is the going rate for an EE!!!!!)

I might have more...but do not count on it...chicken WITHDRAWAL is a bad BAD thing to go thru!
lol.png

Quote:
i have std cochin eggs but i am not making keene, maybe someone will transport the eggs for you

I have some of yours Chickn, but have them all in the incubator! I'm trying to start breeding them on my own, they are such sweet birds:)

Anyone near the Seacoast going to Keene...such a long drive!!
Maybe at the Milford swap?

Quote:
Ok....gail got 2, mzrea got one, and now I have 1 left!
lol.png
Guess I better bring the 6 instead of 4...YOU all want me to have chicken withdrawal don't you!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok....gail got 2, mzrea got one, and now I have 1 left!
lol.png
Guess I better bring the 6 instead of 4...YOU all want me to have chicken withdrawal don't you!!
big_smile.png

Sold! Add it to my 2 Hubbards~Thank you!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom