Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
Darn, i so wanted to see your coop. But hey, i'm still glad you're coming. I think i am holding chocolate mint for you.
smile.png

I'll be posting a pic when it gets done. I scored some soft yellow Behr paint/stain/sealer stuff for 5.00 at HD, so it's going to be soft yellow with white battens on it. It's coming along nicely!

Quote:
I hope to see these and eventually might want to have meat rabbits but not sure if we are ready yet??? thanks:D

After the Hampton Falls Swap today I have (2) Purebred Holland Lops for sale $15 each 9 weeks old and (1) Astrex Mix also 9 weeks for $10. They are all sweethearts and have been handled A LOT!

Oh my. My daughter just commented that she wants a bunny!

But we have no hutch. And I'm not building ANYthing else right now.
lol.png
Are rabbits happy in those wire cages?

Quote:
After the Hampton Falls Swap today I have (2) Purebred Holland Lops for sale $15 each 9 weeks old and (1) Astrex Mix also 9 weeks for $10. They are all sweethearts and have been handled A LOT!

lol.png

Is it going to be an indoor or outdoor bunny? You can easily litter box train them-- rabbits are a lot smarter than most credit they usually get. Some of mine are on wire but I buy mats for a corner of the cage so they can choose where they want to be!!!
bun.gif

Quote:

lol.png

Is it going to be an indoor or outdoor bunny? You can easily litter box train them-- rabbits are a lot smarter than most credit they usually get. Some of mine are on wire but I buy mats for a corner of the cage so they can choose where they want to be!!!
bun.gif

I imagine it would be inside? I've never had a rabbit before. The last swap we went to it took all I could to not bring one home LOL.

We have a dog and a kitten, so it'd have to be safe. But my dog is very friendly and cares less about the chickens, so I don't have to worry about her *too* much.

Quote:
I'm bringing mini lop/NZ bunnies, 7 weeks, 4 chinchilla, 4 chin/white.

I hope to see these and eventually might want to have meat rabbits but not sure if we are ready yet??? thanks:D

Oh, they are cuties...they will be big though! Both Mom & Dad are sweet-tempered buns, they can adjust to anything. Right now they're outside.

Back
Top Bottom