Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

This puppy??
1889_dsc07492.jpg

Or This PUPPY??
lol.png

1889_dsc07493.jpg

Quote:
I don't know what their names are.... I am so bad! They were in Merrimack and bought chickensnus's last 2 call ducks-- His wife had a turkey poult in her arms!

Quote:
Me too!! AND it was my first egg EVER!! My little wyandotte girls haven't laid yet, so this was my exciting first egg! Its a beautiful light blue, so pretty! My neighbor kid named her Darla, I said it had to be a "D" name.

It's not very big, but here's her new diggs (her's is the rabbit hutch in the front:
3627493660_6b1bb52109.jpg

Do you think she's too close to the younger girls? Should I seperate the coops a little?

And here's the beautiful EE, Darla:
3626725005_73b2e0f3c7.jpg

More photos...
1889_dsc07494.jpg

1889_dsc07489.jpg

1889_dsc07491.jpg

Did anyone get photos of Terry Golson??
sad.png
AND those fabulous CHICKEN CUP CAKES???? I alway take too FEW photos....too busy selling soap. I was BEAT after this one...blame it on the rain!

Quote:
Pug pups? Nooooooo I didn't see them.... good thing
clap.gif

You mean someone else is a Pug breeder here other than me? Who is it?

Edit---Oh Pugs are not grey...they are fawn
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Me too!! AND it was my first egg EVER!! My little wyandotte girls haven't laid yet, so this was my exciting first egg! Its a beautiful light blue, so pretty! My neighbor kid named her Darla, I said it had to be a "D" name.

It's not very big, but here's her new diggs (her's is the rabbit hutch in the front:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3405/3627493660_6b1bb52109.jpg
Do you think she's too close to the younger girls? Should I seperate the coops a little?

And here's the beautiful EE, Darla:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3639/3626725005_73b2e0f3c7.jpg

One of the EE's that chickmagnet bought gave her, her first colored egg ever-- she was so VERY excited.

Quote:
When I was a kiddo my parents rescued 2, they were the best dogs I had growing up. Very loyal and I love the slobber, some day.........

Back
Top Bottom