Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
Awesome, thanks.

BTW - is it a boy or a girl?

You know, I come home with a bunny but have no idea what freaking breed or sex it is
lol.png

lau.gif

your not alone in that , a lot of people just starting out forget to ask breed and sex, honestly its kind of cute when they do think about it and ask.

Well, we're doing a behind check this morning and my husband has decided that he, "cannot find nads," so it must be a girl
lol.png

And Gypsy, thanks for preventing me from bringing home some cute as heyl GUINEA HENS. That would have been funny though as they started to grow. I can see myself looking in the brooder going, WT..?

Last edited:
Quote:
I second that!

Ok....I had about 10 people come to my table and say the same. I'll talk to Dana in a few days...get the OK. Sounds like they want it...I was thinking like EVERY second Saturday or something like that. WE had a LOT OF new faces at this one...so that was good. I'm for sure had it NOT flooded...we would have had MANY MANY more people.

remember about the heat, july and aug can bring, heat and stress can and does kill birds! thats the reason we didnt book any swaps in the middle of the summer!
please consider the birds, the travel, the heat

Quote:
Ok....I had about 10 people come to my table and say the same. I'll talk to Dana in a few days...get the OK. Sounds like they want it...I was thinking like EVERY second Saturday or something like that. WE had a LOT OF new faces at this one...so that was good. I'm for sure had it NOT flooded...we would have had MANY MANY more people.

remember about the heat, july and aug can bring, heat and stress can and does kill birds! thats the reason we didnt book any swaps in the middle of the summer!
please consider the birds, the travel, the heat

Yep...I agree. Wanted to coordinate with you milford ladies...schedule maybe on different days etc. I'll keep you in the loop of what transpires.
cool.png

Quote:
We saw someone with little puppies (not the big ones Gypsy had), and my kids started begging for a puppy. I quickly said NO, we already have a dog (our rambuncious beagle), and one dog is quite enough. especially since we have nearly 30 chickens, AND 7 cats now! yeah, i'm a mean mom to say no to cute puppies! LOL

I have some very happy kids right now with the 3 new bunnies! I also have a happy boss she took both the boy bunnies and I have 3 girls. Had a great time even with the rain, I however had huge issues staying awake at work last night. I will miss seeing you all next weekend in Milford. I will be with the Cub Scouts on the USS Salem. Have fun in my home town!!

Quote:
They were in the parking lot on the right side of the store entrance. Most of us swappers were in the parking lot on the left side of the store entrance.

Quote:
They were in the parking lot on the right side of the store entrance. Most of us swappers were in the parking lot on the left side of the store entrance.

Yep, that would be why.

And it's a good thing because I probably would have come home with a bantam orpington. *whew* .. saved.
smile.png

I saw the cage of chicks i got my unknown fuzzy leg chick from. picture 32 in the slideshow. The cage was under the bumper of that blue SUV. i wish i could see the person who sold them though.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom