Quote:
Janet's hubby Greg sells the chicken tractors.... 1chickmagnet

ETA: opppps Pete beat me to it, LoL !!!

yuckyuck.gif

You nut !!!
wink.png

Poyo'sMama :

Quote:
Your name is Grace? LOL....so doesn't fit you! Only a Gypsy would have so many 'accidents'...
I've cracked my head more times than I can count, 2 concussions, fell down the cellar stairs & broke my collarbone, fell upstairs and cracked my ribs and recently broke my big toe in 3 places. You make me sound Graceful..so much for the eventful life:lau

ya know we should be named claudette and claudia lol.

I have you beat.
how many people can walk out the front door in the middle of winter and have a huge chunk of Ice fall 2 stories down and single out the baby toe to crush?
or trip over speed bumps in the air.
get into a deep conversation while walking and walk directly into a pole.

forget to put the feet out of the truck before the body goes out
did I mention speed bumps in the air?
jump up in the back of the truck forget where you are and fall off the end gate.
oh good grief dont get me started. LOL​

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
LOL, you two are too funny! In an "i'm sorry 'bout that" sort of way
hide.gif

I've definitely done the pole thing! And had a garage door come down on my head (didn't have the safety feature to make it go back up again
roll.png
)

Last edited:
Quote:
Your name is Grace? LOL....so doesn't fit you! Only a Gypsy would have so many 'accidents'...
I've cracked my head more times than I can count, 2 concussions, fell down the cellar stairs & broke my collarbone, fell upstairs and cracked my ribs and recently broke my big toe in 3 places. You make me sound Graceful..so much for the eventful life:lau

ya know we should be named claudette and claudia lol.

I have you beat.
how many people can walk out the front door in the middle of winter and have a huge chunk of Ice fall 2 stories down and single out the baby toe to crush?
or trip over speed bumps in the air.
get into a deep conversation while walking and walk directly into a pole.

forget to put the feet out of the truck before the body goes out
did I mention speed bumps in the air?
jump up in the back of the truck forget where you are and fall off the end gate.
oh good grief dont get me started. LOL

WE MUST BE RELATED!!!!

Gypsy- thanks for the help and education with the little critter issue. Is it normally something we have to watch for at swaps. this is the first I have seen any but I have only done 5 swaps. still working on a location in the Jaffrey or new Ipswich nh area for a swap

Quote:
Yes you were, you girls are so sweet!

oh, thanks! I would have loved to have bought and Astex but dad said lops only...
hmm.png
I was the one in the skinny jeans and I think my sis was in a skirt? it was so funny when your tent-thing dumped water on her... LOL good thing she had a raincoat on! Of course, I was SOAKED anyway. four hours of standing in steady rain, and a raincoat means pretty much nothing
wink.png

Quote:
The one that says "some cute bunnies" is us!!
celebrate.gif
the next pic has me in it, in a green raincoat. my hair was CRAZY! lol the guy in the pic before us is the one I bought the quail from. you can even see them in the pic! they're white.
wee.gif
GREAT pics!

Last edited:
Quote:
yeah after nearly a year this is the first time they have reared their ugly little selves.
its ok though they can be managed, just be sure birds are healthy and the mites will go away with treatment.
keep in mind mites and lice love weakend animals. they are a parasite and they go for the weakest in the bunch first, when that's exhausted they go after the healthy ones weaken them and move on again.
remember also food grade DE ( diatomaceous earth) pops them like balloons, ticks and fleas also. for such tiny crystals they do a great job at damage control.
throw down De and treat with a good Pyrithiamine for at least 2 weeks and every fuzz butt should be clean.
I cant wait to find out what you can pull together , New Ipswitch would be ideal if we could get the parking lot at the post office.
Jaffrey hmm I have beenthinking on that one I was thinking Colls off North Street, but their parking lot is so teeny Oh wait, the Bellettetes parking lot is always open on sundays, their not open if I remember correctly. goodness with a kid livingover there and I have abrain cramp go figure lol.
any other ideas for Jaffrey?

Last edited:
well this was are first show we went to it was fun and I didnt have to buy stuff since my hubby bought a black silkie and hatching eggs he got EE, silkies and a few jersey giants that he snuck by me since I said no giant birds. we set them in the incubator last night. He says I have turned him into a chicken addict
lol.png
. I gave away my last RIR roo that he wanted to keep. Now I just need to figure out which show girls are roos and pry them from him lol. the pugs were exhausted from there trip out for the day. we had fun rain and all.

Back
Top Bottom