Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

a year ago when I said im getting chickens he said he wasnt going to have anything to do with my hairbrain idea lol
Quote:
Lucky lady you are, a hubby that LIKES chickens !! No fair !!!!
bow.gif

Quote:
Lucky lady you are, a hubby that LIKES chickens !! No fair !!!!
bow.gif

It was the other way around for mine.... he liked them in the begining, wasnt until I was 8 month prego and he had to take care of them that he did like them !!

Gypsy, how is your new baby turkey doing?

Who was it that adopted my two Button Quail boys? They must be loving their new girls!
smile.png

We managed to go home with LESS animals than we brought, which was nice! DH would have killed me if I bought another critter.
smile.png

Quote:
The little Gansette is doing awesome, he has intergrated right in with the slates with no issues at all. he/she has buddied up with the smaller slate and they hang out together constantly.

Course after the attack on the slates last week no one stays out at night anymore, lol you should see me lugging in 6 turkeys old enough to be outside all the time. they dont care for the size of the cage they come inwith , but I think they are feeling pretty special to be brought inside.
lmbo can you picture me lugging in 20 - 40 lbs of turkey nightly for the next 100 years LOL.
i so refuse to let another freakin coon get another turkey.
bad enough it already got the house Favorite.( even though he bit like a demon).

Last edited:
Quote:
The little Gansette is doing awesome, he has intergrated right in with the slates with no issues at all. he/she has buddied up with the smaller slate and they hang out together constantly.

Course after the attack on the slates last week no one stays out at night anymore, lol you should see me lugging in 6 turkeys old enough to be outside all the time. they dont care for the size of the cage they come inwith , but I think they are feeling pretty special to be brought inside.
lmbo can you picture me lugging in 20 - 40 lbs of turkey nightly for the next 100 years LOL.
i so refuse to let another freakin coon get another turkey.
bad enough it already got the house Favorite.( even though he bit like a demon).

LOL! I really need to get mine outside. With all of the rain, I'm afraid they'll chill. I have the chickens all out now, so I should get those poults out too.

Maybe you should train Thunder as a LSG dog. No coon or anything else would mess with a dog the size of a wolf!
smile.png

Been thinking about that too , but the big stinker thinks he is a turkey dog, he loves his turkeys, and he misses the one that fought with him all the time. guess which one the stupid critter took, yep his buddy, and none of the others play the slap and peck game.

I have to get them back out I have been crazy out straight with everything else this morning and havent gotten very far yet.

Quote:
One of the EE's that chickmagnet bought gave her, her first colored egg ever-- she was so VERY excited.

SEE tell Janet I was NOT Lying to her! She cracked me up...asking me like 4 or 5 times WAS I sure they laid blue/green eggs!!! I'm a HONEST seller!! It's all good...she GOT a deal too!! Got 2 FREE Frankenchicks in the process!! She's a SERIOUS deal maker!!
gig.gif

just catching up on the thread. I was really excited to get a colored egg! have been trying for a long time to get some. thanks cheep. so glad you guys figured out it was not me who sold the mislabled chick but a little upset that you guys think I would do that to someone. I am very clear about what I sell. all but buckets have lables and I have a breed book with me so customers can see what the chicks will look like as adults!

Quote:
That would be Greg his number is 234-0902 tell him Heather sent ya! LOL

greg's phone number is 231-3186. the other number is my cell.

and let him know his number is now all over the internet
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom