keep all texas firemen and ones that came to help in your prayers

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
some of our local firemen are going to help with one of the fires in texas ( I am not sure which one) please keep them and all other firemen fighting these fires in your prayers. texas has over 60 fires burning right now. and no real chance of rain ... thank you

Amen to that!! BUt, I heard an interview with an emergency mgmt guy from texas on the radio yesterday and I recall thinking as I listened to him, "This man is traumatized? Does no one hear this?"

He could not answer any questions he just kept going over and over the thousands of acres that were burning and how fire fighters were walking away from protecting their own houses to triage fighting the fires elsewhere. I felt so bad for him it was pretty clear he wasn't thinking all that clearly.

On that note, some one asked him why the National Guard wasn't being called in to help and he said they could not be because they needed only highly trained wilderness fire fighters. But, two minutes later a caller asked where he could go to volunteer to help and he gave him info to do that saying they needed all the hands they could get......
idunno.gif

Texas is in terrible condition right now......

Back
Top Bottom