Keeping grass in duck pen

jolenesdad

┑( ̄▽ ̄)┍
7 Years
Apr 12, 2015
Montgomery, TX
I've got three mallards. I'm working on their daytime run in my backyard and I was wondering about sizes. I'm hoping to keep the Bermuda grass growing in their pen. It's irrigated so it will get water and is in a full sun spot.

The ducks will stay in their indoor pen (4x10) in the ventilated and insulated garage at night and in inclement weather.

For those that DO successfully keep grass in their pen, what's the smallest size day pen/run you would suggest for three mallards?

I've got three mallards. I'm working on their daytime run in my backyard and I was wondering about sizes. I'm hoping to keep the Bermuda grass growing in their pen. It's irrigated so it will get water and is in a full sun spot.

The ducks will stay in their indoor pen (4x10) in the ventilated and insulated garage at night and in inclement weather.

For those that DO successfully keep grass in their pen, what's the smallest size day pen/run you would suggest for three mallards?
If your property is spacious enough I'm not sure you should restrict their movements that much. Just try and keep them safe and secured.

Back
Top Bottom