Ken had another ??? attack Update pg 16

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Sep 5, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

He is admitted to the hospital again. Blood test showed no off levels, but they feel it was a heart attack because of his level of pain, lack of air and how much nitro it took to stave it off. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  2. Jesusbear7

Jesusbear7 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2009
    Berlin Center
    I am so sorry to hear this, i hope he recovers quickly... you are in my prayers.

3. debilorrah

Quote:Thank you so much. This is his second one in 33 days.

4. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    [​IMG] Rest assured that all of us on BYC will be praying for him.

5. debilorrah

Quote:Thank you Opa. I am so very worried about him. He is only 46. He has lost ALL of his family members that have passed to heart disease. I have cried a river tonight. I am scared.

6. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Please know that we are all here for you Debi. We will continue to pray for you and your family, and the numerous tradgedies you've had to endure this week alone. Please do take care of yourself- it is the only way you will be able to take care of Ken. Prayers, love, and God Bless...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Terrah

7. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    I pray that the Lord will comfort you and your family in this time of trouble and sorrow. Keep your chin up, Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble.

8. debilorrah

Thank you Terrah! This time I saw him as it happened, last time I didn't. I am having a hard time NOT crying. It took me 46 years to find that man. I can't lose him now. I just can't.

9. debilorrah

Quote:I have been praying mightily too. Over and over and over, with hands on him. I came home to take care of the birds and sleep a bit, then I am going back. DSS is there with him now.

10. Phox01

Phox01 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    Straughn , Indiana
    Sending healing energy , light and love. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mary

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by