Kentucky people

Quote:
I love car shopping, but last time I went was 5 years ago and I just paid the last payment on the van. I am going to love having no car payments for a while. Just as i paid off the van the locks stopped working
th.gif
it is hard to drop the van off anywhere to be fixed because it is the only vehicle that will hold everyone.

I wonder if there's anyway we can roll it into the duck pond and get you a new one...
hmm.png
We were dreaming of no car payments but it wasn't meant to be. At least the new car is $125 less a month. That's how much I make a month selling eggs. lol Is the household back on their feet? Kevin thinks your goatlings are darling. Too bad we don't have fencing.
Colby

Quote:
I'm in Adair Co. (10 miles east of Columbia) and go to Sano almost every week. You'd know me coming if you see us, dad's truck (an S-10) has a wood bed with huge rails on the sides (he made it himself
roll.png
) and a bright green passenger door
hmm.png

Quote:
I'm in Adair Co. (10 miles east of Columbia) and go to Sano almost every week. You'd know me coming if you see us, dad's truck (an S-10) has a wood bed with huge rails on the sides (he made it himself
roll.png
hmm.png

LOL...here comes Shelley
lol.png

you going to any of the KY shows this year....you are my new hang out buddy.

Quote:
you don't need a fence Colby, just a big doggie door and diaper
lau.gif

Jerry would freak if something happened to the van. He has been wanting to trade his Jeep in on a truck. We do need a truck, but not enough that I want a truck payment. you know how much 5 kids eat!!! I have 2 going through growth spurts and they are the bottomless pit. My almost 5 year old and 13 year old eat 2-3 bowls of cereal in the morning. Hehe...just got me to thinking. Elis birthday is in March and Briannas is in May. They will both be 5 for 2 months.
gig.gif

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
roll.png
hmm.png

LOL...here comes Shelley
lol.png

you going to any of the KY shows this year....you are my new hang out buddy.​

I'm sure I will, not sure which ones yet though
smile.png

Quote:
My friend and I checked it out before we went to T&S..there were 4 people set up..not 10 birds between them and no lookers except us.
It was pretty sad. The guy I talked to from there previously said that he already had 18 spots sold...what happened to the other 14??

Quote:
My friend and I checked it out before we went to T&S..there were 4 people set up..not 10 birds between them and no lookers except us.
It was pretty sad. The guy I talked to from there previously said that he already had 18 spots sold...what happened to the other 14??

I knew a few of us told them that the third Sat. would be a bad day.

Having just moved to Kentucky recently, I'm having trouble finding dates and locations for the different swaps around here. Does anyone know of a website or e-mail list that announces the events?

A few weeks ago, thanks to the generosity of a fellow local BYCer, we added a Barred Rock roo to our 11 BR hens, and they're all getting along wonderfully. He's so handsome!
love.gif

175282_1755826728168_1013968921_32037596_5339692_o.jpg

171485_1755827328183_1013968921_32037600_7625818_o.jpg

The whole group is loving the warmer temps and the lack of snow. Can't wait for spring!

Back
Top Bottom