Kentucky people

Hey guys, I have 10 mixed breed chicks. They are sired by a breeder quality BLR wyandotte roo, their mothers are various breeds(all of which are in my signature). They are about an equal mix of rosecombs and single combs, and should make great layers or breeders. They are nearly 4 weeks old. St. Run, I could meet you somewhere or you could pick them up.Pm me for price. I am in far east KY, 45 min from Huntington, WV. Thanx
smile.png

btw- mtsmylie- welcome to KY
big_smile.png

we are looking for another cabinet incubator and possibly another hatcher if the price is right..... let me know if anyone has anything for sale.
smile.png

if you have a something larger than a GQF or sportsman and are looking to downsize we might be able to help you out in a trade plus cash deal.

Mrs. Turbo :

we are looking for another cabinet incubator and possibly another hatcher if the price is right..... let me know if anyone has anything for sale.
smile.png

if you have a something larger than a GQF or sportsman and are looking to downsize we might be able to help you out in a trade plus cash deal.

You mean there are some bigger than sportsmans???
ep.gif

Quote:
You mean there are some bigger than sportsmans???
ep.gif

Hah! They need something the size of a walk-in closet!!!

LOL.....that would be next on the list.....that and another stackable brooder. We are ok now with just the Wyandottes laying, but when the call ducks, runners, silkies, and Sebastopols are in full production we run out of room and have to sell some eggs.
sad.png
I guess we could line up a bunch of broody hens.

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
Hah! They need something the size of a walk-in closet!!!

LOL.....that would be next on the list.....that and another stackable brooder. We are ok now with just the Wyandottes laying, but when the call ducks, runners, silkies, and Sebastopols are in full production we run out of room and have to sell some eggs.
sad.png
I guess we could line up a bunch of broody hens.​

I have a couple silkie hens that hardly ever lay anymore so I think I am going to turn them into brooders.

Quote:
sad.png
I guess we could line up a bunch of broody hens.

I have a couple silkie hens that hardly ever lay anymore so I think I am going to turn them into brooders.

Hah!! I have Standard Cochins..they can do Turkeys..lol!!

Quote:

Hah!! I have Standard Cochins..they can do Turkeys..lol!!

Morning guys,
OK speaking of Broody hens, at what age do they become broody?

Back
Top Bottom