~~~~~~~~~~~~Kentucky Swaps~~~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Kyfila, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Kyfila

Kyfila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2009
    georgetown, ky
    Hey there ![​IMG]

When are the dates for the swaps this spring? What are the locations? Has anyone already

started planning?

The sadieville swap is the closest for me, but I am willing to drive further if the swap is good!

I'm always looking for different colored guineas.

I've gotten a real nice start on buff/red silkies so we will see what kind of chicks I get this spring!

I'll be checking back often or if you have anything to swap email me [email protected]

Thanks Happy Spring!![​IMG]

2. Shawna89

Shawna89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2011
    Stamping Ground, Ky
    If anyone can get the dates for the Paris and Fankfort swaps to that would be great!

3. bantyman1942

bantyman1942 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 22, 2011
    lexington ky
    march 12,2012 in paris at the paris stockyards,from 07.00 am -everyone leaves

4. bantyman1942

bantyman1942 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 22, 2011
    lexington ky

5. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Bluegrass Poultry Association is holding there show/swap meet on April 7th in Frankfort. The Green River Poultry Club is having a show/swap in April 21st in Brownsville and the Kentuckiana Show is May 21st in Shelbyville.

~Casey

6. marneypoo

marneypoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Kentucky
    Small Animal and Poultry Swap
    Saturday March 3rd
    8 am-2 pm.

Barnes Hardware and Lumber
    103 Ridgeway/Highway 27
    Falmouth, KY.

Bring your chickens, ducks, pigs, pups, rabbits and any other animal you can haul.
    Registered swappers get 10% off animal supply till 2pm.
    Swappers are responsible for their animals!

NO animals left behind and please No snakes.

859 654-8381

7. marneypoo

Apr 24, 2010
    Kentucky
    FREE TO EVERYONE BUY SELL OR TRADE
    WHO the public, everyone
    WHAT first ever swap meet
    WHEN March 10th from 8am till noon
    WHERE Tractor Supply Company 1500 Bypass Road Winchester, KY 40391 (859) 744-2929
    WHY to have something to do that is fun
    HOW bring your poultry and small animals or Bring an empty cage and take something home
    CONTACT Rodney event co-ordinator (859)298-5273

There will be a First ever poultry small animal swap meet at the Tractor Supply Company located in Winchester, KY. The manager of the TSC in Winchester asked me to help put on a swap meet for MARCH 10TH FROM 8AM TILL NOON. This swap is being heavily advertised, I have listed adds about the swap in the Harrison County Democrat paper and the Harrison County Shopper paper, WHICH IS CURRENTLY RUNNING IN THESE PAPERS and will be for the next 3 weeks. The Harrison Shopper reach 8 counties, including all of Harrison and parts of Grant, Pendleton, Bracken, Scott, Robertson, Bourbon, and Nicholas counties. The Shopper is delivered to over 16,000 homes in these counties. The Tractor Supply itself is handing out fliers to every customer and has signs posted in the store. So bring your chickens, hens, roosters bantams, banties, pigeons, doves, pigs, goats calves, donkeys, turkeys, peacocks, guineas, rabbits, goats, games chickens, chicks, quail, pheasants and whatever else I forgot to mention. Come on out and support your local farmers and hobbyists, "LETS MAKE A DEAL" YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT (859) 28-5273 My name is RODNEY BRUIN.

1500 Bypass Road Winchester, KY 40391
    (859) 744-2929

8. Shawna89

Shawna89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2011
    Stamping Ground, Ky
    Is anyone in KY planning on attending the Lucasville swap? I've never been but would love to give it a try!

9. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Lucasville is a nice swap, or it used to be. Have always heard good things about it but have never been. I have attended shows in Lucasville and they were always very nice, but have never attended the swap.

~Casey

10. marneypoo

Apr 24, 2010
    Kentucky
    We are going to the Lucasville swap. Taking lots of silkies. And maybe some EE and Ameraucana chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by