Kentucky

There seem to be several people from Ky here. Anyone interested in picking a spot and getting together? There's a show in Danville in a cople of weeks. Anyone going, or know who to contact for info?

Yolonda

Last edited:
wyldehorses, I will be there at the show. I posted a few links a few months back. Here are the links. I dont know if I updated with contact info but I have it. Here is the links,...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1236

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=12728

Be nice to meet some people, I am taking a couple friends who have never been to a chicken show and are intrigued by going. My roomate is going with me and she wants to buy a house pet so we will see what we can do there. Let me know if anyone else plans to attend.

~Casey

Thanks Casey,
I'll be there at least to look. I think I ran into you at a show in Indiana this Spring, but you were getting ready to leave, and busy saying good byes. You don'tknow of anyone around here with good silkies do you? I got started wth Tom's and they are wonderful!!! But want to get new males to avoid inbreeding. What kind of pet is your room mate looking for? I have button quail that some people keep in bird cages indoors. I can bring a couple, but can't promise if it'll be males or females. E-mail if interested [email protected]

Wow, after all this time, a lot of people have checked in here. It's great to see everyone. I kept checking every so often and there weren't any posts for so long. This is great!!!!

Yolonda

She is wanting a Polish Frizzle Pullet as a house pet, and it matches her well. LOL! We are going to look at to maybe pick up some birds and things. Hope to see you there.

~Casey

Hey Derbychick,
I take the watterson xway almost everyday from Bardstown Rd to Taylor Blvd. I work with handicapped adults, and we take them to Hazelwood Ave almost everyday.

Yolonda

P.S. Big Chicken - Gotten any more eggs yet?

Back
Top Bottom