Khaki Campbell eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Confusedfarmer, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Confusedfarmer

Confusedfarmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2008
    i am getting over run with these eggs the girls are laying like crazy so here is what im offering 20 eggs $30 including shipping and insurance seems like a good deal to me someone please take them!! i dont need them to set i need no more ducks of this kind lol

2. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Do you have any pictures?? And where are they shipping from?? Thanks

3. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Very tempting but I don't need 20 more. I just bought 4 of these little ducklings last week and I am guessing that 3 will be drakes and only 1 hen. The 3 have solid colored heads and beaks and the single one has a 2 tone colored beak and a 2 tone colored head. The 1 also has a slightly shorter beak than the others too. I know everyone says you can't sex them till they are grown and get their tail feathers or till they quack but I have read about the beak size and I'm guessing on the others.
    Another co-op here will be getting in some ducklings in May so hopefully by then I will know the sex of these 4 and if I need to get a few more hens then I may have to place a special order with them for about 2 or 3 hens.

Jayare

4. trent-mo

trent-mo Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2008
    Where are you shipping from???

5. tebs78

tebs78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    dang you are really tempting me! What is the egg hatching length for these? I just put some geese eggs in the bator at my daughters school and duck eggs would be fun too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by