katie9221

In the Brooder
Apr 10, 2017
Hi guys!
I've recently acquired three Khaki Campbell ducklings. Right now they are about 4/5 weeks old. Two of them have a sort of light gray beak with a dark spot at the end and one has a solid color beak all the way through. All three of them have a little bit of yellow coming through on their legs, the one with the solid beak has a little less than the other two. The other ones also look bigger than the one with the solid beak. I've tried listening to them but I'm not very good at discerning the quacks between all of them. I think I may have two drakes and one hen, but I would like other's opinions as well! What do y'all think?

Attachments

• 20200523_182324.jpg
    20200523_182324.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200523_182402.jpg
    20200523_182402.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 34
How can you tell? I also have two khaki Campbell ducklings that are 5 weeks old. Thanks for any help, I’m new to ducks and wanting to learn!
If you look at their bill color you can see one is a bit darker. Though this isn't always accurate it's the essayist to tell apart. If you look at pictures of males and females you can see the females have a darker bill. You can also try to voice sex them. There are lots of videos and such on how to do so. The older they get the easier it is.

If you look at their bill color you can see one is a bit darker. Though this isn't always accurate it's the essayist to tell apart. If you look at pictures of males and females you can see the females have a darker bill. You can also try to voice sex them. There are lots of videos and such on how to do so. The older they get the easier it is.
my khaki who sadly passed away, was a girl but had a boy color beak

Back
Top Bottom