Kia Ora from New Zealand

King Bertie

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 6, 2011
New Zealand
Hello everyone. I found you today while searching to find out if my baby chicks could manage a ramp or not. I then spent ages reading lots of posts, so I thought I better join.
smile.png
Oh and my name isn't really King Bertie!

I'll make it easier by answering the questions.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I'm not new to chickens. I've been keeping them for 6 years now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have a rooster boy called King Bertie and 14 girls.

(3) What breeds do you have? King Bertie is an Araucana, there's 4 Minorcas ( Millicent, Mabel, Maude and Mathilda) 4 New Hampshire reds ( Abagail, Buttercup, Sparrow and Kathleen) 1 Silver Campine ( Elizabeth) 1 GLW ( Mavis) 1 SLW ( Edna) and 3 light Sussex ( Gertrude, Geraldine and Lola)

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Searching to find out about chicks and ramps

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Well I live on a small farm so a lot of time is spent farming ( I hope it's ok - I do keep the chickens in the sort of back yard area) I swim a lot - 4 times a week, twice in a pool and twice in the sea and I love scuba diving. But mainly it's gardening.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I'm married to my lovely husband. We have no children, but we do have 3 large dogs, 3 cats, 2 donkeys and 3 alpacas. I'm a farmer
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom