Kicked them out of the brooder

Palmettoguy

Chirping
May 24, 2021
So I kicked my 7wk old gals/guy out of the broader 3 days ago. They seem to be digging their new condo.
In about a week or 2 I'll have to get rid of the roo (town ordinance).
20210628_115945.jpg 20210628_120036.jpg 20210628_155109.jpg

Right? He acts like he's in charge...at least till I show up. Then he hides behind the hens, lol. Of course, when the dog shows up, he's front and center.
He gets pissed when I take all the hens out of the run and he's the last one left. He just stands there making weird noises...then he makes me chase him.
Chickens certainly are strange. When I move them from the run to the coop, nobody wants to go, but after I pull 3 girls out, they legit line up to be taken out.

Right? He acts like he's in charge...at least till I show up. Then he hides behind the hens, lol. Of course, when the dog shows up, he's front and center.
He gets pissed when I take all the hens out of the run and he's the last one left. He just stands there making weird noises...then he makes me chase him.
Chickens certainly are strange. When I move them from the run to the coop, nobody wants to go, but after I pull 3 girls out, they legit line up to be taken out.
They are strange!

Back
Top Bottom