Kidnapped and Transformed -Restarted-

Ruth picked up her glass of water and turned to look around the room, but forgot that she was a centaur and stumbled, spilling her water on another girl "Sorry, sorry" She said quickly (For Yuki)

Last edited:
Name: Dakota
Type: neko
Appearance (or picture.): redish hair with yellow eyes of couger
Personality: quiet and antisocial
Picture of animal (If neko):
th

Username:

Name: Lyla
Type:
Appearance (or picture.):
th

Personality: kind and sweet
Picture of animal (If neko):
Username:

Ruth picked up her glass of water and turned to look around the room, but forgot that she was a centaur and stumbled, spilling her water on another girl "Sorry, sorry" She said quickly (For Yuki)

Yuki jumped back, but soon fell to the floor as she transformed into a mermaid! Tears rolled down her face and she covered her face with her hands. What can i do now!? She thought to herself.
(THANKS! :D)

Ruth stepped back, surprised that the girl had changed into a mermaid right in front of her. "Wow" she said softly

Ruth stepped back, surprised that the girl had changed into a mermaid right in front of her. "Wow" she said softly

"I'M NOT A MERMAID, I'M A FAIRY" Yuki flies through the roof and was never seen again.
(JK ignore that)
"I'm...I'm...Some kinda of fish..." She says, still crying

"Your a mermaid, like I'm a centaur" Ruth said and knelt down beside her laying a hand on her shoulder to comfort her

[COLOR=333333]Name: Dakota Age: 16 Gender: F Type: neko Appearance (or picture.): redish hair with yellow eyes of couger Personality: quiet and antisocial Picture of animal (If neko):[/COLOR]
th
[COLOR=333333] Username:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name: Lyla Age: 19 Gender: F Type: Appearance (or picture.):[/COLOR]
th
[COLOR=333333] Personality: kind and sweet Picture of animal (If neko): Username:[/COLOR]
Both accepted

"I'M NOT A MERMAID, I'M A FAIRY" Yuki flies through the roof and was never seen again.

(JK ignore that)

"I'm...I'm...Some kinda of fish..." She says, still crying

Charles stared at her shocked after a few moments he said. "I-its going to be alright."

Back
Top Bottom