Kidnapper fought off by 7 year old at Walmart (video)

There is a site called "People at Walmart" look it over it will answer any questions about behavior in Walmart.
gig.gif

The guy is young.He will be out soon and I am sure he learned from his mistake. Next kid might not be so lucky. I showed my kids the video and stressed how they need to fight hard,because once a person gets you in a private location you are dead.

the sad thing is most parents think it will never happen to their child.....the days of being able to let a child out of your sight, is never safe.

Like to see places like wal mart ....do like they do at a pizza place here.

ever child that come in has his hand stamp with a # and so does the adult with them....and check when they leave...after all there a greeting at every door.

this story bring back a sad past story where a girl was taken caught on tape...like this.....but she was found dead.....he was caught but to late for her.

i wish they would put monster like that in a room.....with fathers and mothers...better yet with ones that have lost a child to these sick people.

bet one thing if i saw that..........the cop would have been picking him up at the hospital. these guys make my blood boil .

My thoughts exactly! I would not care whose child it was...They would be sorting through everything off their shelves to find his carcass which would most likely not be hard as I would probably still be kicking his butt when they came down the aisle. I can read the headlines now....

" 100 lb woman attacks man trying to abduct 7 year old in Wal-Mart, suspect in local ICU under police guard for his own safety because little woman is still POd"

Oh lordy a can of maternal whoop azz would be opened so fast he would think he walked into a bear den. hahahahaha

Quote: lol! It definitely strikes a maternal cord, doesn't it? We have a Walmart out here that I shop at. It's right near the freeway too. I'm always careful with my girls. My youngest, who is older than the girl in this video, is only allowed to go somewhere else in the store that is not to far from me, if her older sister is with her. It only takes one time. There are alot of people at this same store that allow their children, as young as 2 or 3, to wander two or three isles away from them. I find myself watching the kids, to make sure no one takes them. Makes me so mad!

i remember years back where a grandfather and his son the child dad....caught the guy that had rape his child.......they amputated all his male sex organs ...total..to make sure the guy would never do it again after getting out of prison....all three got jail time, but think i would have done the same....fact anyone touch my grand daughters....they will deal with me......i may get in trouble too..but i will not wait for them to get out.

I do not understand why some parents are so careless with their children. Thank God she is safe.
That video made me cry with anger!
I hope the mom has learned her lesson. Hopefully this will stop a lot of parents from taking stupid chances like that.

I do not understand why some parents are so careless with their children. Thank God she is safe.
That video made me cry with anger!
I hope the mom has learned her lesson. Hopefully this will stop a lot of parents from taking stupid chances like that.
These parents did something right. They taught their kid how to react if she was attacked. You cannot hover over kids 24/7 and even if you can you shouldn't. Too many parents spend so much time and energy protecting their children from the world that the kids never get a chance to learn how to live in it. Kids can be abducted from anywhere and at any age. On the way to and from school, out of their own yard, and even out of their own bedrooms. The smart thing is to teach them what to do in an emergency.

Back
Top Bottom