Kidnapper fought off by 7 year old at Walmart (video)

dewey

Songster
9 Years
Nov 9, 2010
north of eternity
clap.gif
Thank goodness she is ok! They captured the guy.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/parentin...-fights-off-abductor-in-walmart-28242481.html

That brought tears to my eyes.. to think of what would have happend to that little girl. Ugh.,.
And i can tell you that wasnt the first time that guy did that either... how many other little girls missing in his area? These monsters dont usually dont get caught as easy as that,..

i wish they would put monster like that in a room.....with fathers and mothers...better yet with ones that have lost a child to these sick people.

bet one thing if i saw that..........the cop would have been picking him up at the hospital. these guys make my blood boil .

She said that she remembered her stranger-danger training. That precious little baby. Even many adults wouldn't think clearly enough to spring into action like she did in such a terrifying situation. I wish the world could give her a big hug and tell her what a brave hero she is.

Ain't that something? Spunky little gal for sure! Good for her! I have one question though, why was she alone? At 7 years old shouldn't a parent or guardian be close by or something? Mind you, I'm not a parent, so I'm a bit foggy on this subject. But, personally, I'd have my eye on my kids or the ones I'm temporarily responsible for.

On the other hand, we need to have places for predators like this man. He should never see the light of day again.

Ain't that something? Spunky little gal for sure! Good for her! I have one question though, why was she alone? At 7 years old shouldn't a parent or guardian be close by or something? Mind you, I'm not a parent, so I'm a bit foggy on this subject. But, personally, I'd have my eye on my kids or the ones I'm temporarily responsible for.

On the other hand, we need to have places for predators like this man. He should never see the light of day again.

We do, they're called cemeteries!

So glad she was ok and they caught him.

Why was she alone? Why was her mother letting her go to the toy section while she goes shopping in the food section?

I guess it depends on the maturity of the child, she may have asked her mother if she could look at the toys and meet her at the food section. I see that alot in our WalMart stores. Parents were nearby. Something we do as kids when human predators were uncommon. Now they are everywhere and anywhere, causing us to be on the never ever let down, full to the hilt, momma or daddy radar on.

Good thing they got "stranger training" for her. I hope she can remember it for life. I noticed her mother, during the interveiw was about to cry (welled up)...I bet she would not let her daughter out of sight this time until she is 18.

While we're on this subject;

During my semi-retirement (before I really retired) I worked the overnight shift at WalMart for a couple of years and some people just made me want to scream. They'd come in at 2, 3, 4:00 o'clock in the morning, husband and wife or two or more women with their kids."Why didn't one of you stay at home and let the children sleep and the other come and do the shopping? Children need rest!"

The second thing was the number of families that came in and as soon as they hit the door the kids would go running in one direction and the parents in another. Walmart is not a day care facility or recreation center! They are not prepared by inclination or temperament to care for, watch over or discipline your children.

Back
Top Bottom