Kidnapper fought off by 7 year old at Walmart (video)

the sad thing is most parents think it will never happen to their child.....the days of being able to let a child out of your sight, is never safe.

Like to see places like wal mart ....do like they do at a pizza place here.

ever child that come in has his hand stamp with a # and so does the adult with them....and check when they leave...after all there a greeting at every door.

this story bring back a sad past story where a girl was taken caught on tape...like this.....but she was found dead.....he was caught but to late for her.

Actually, the world is no more dangerous now than it ever was. We just hear more about the bad things than we used to. Kids can disappear from anywhere. About 40 years ago a little girl was snatched out of her own fenced back yard where she was playing with her little sister. I know the place well because it was a house I lived in when I was growing up. The child was found dead a couple days later. The perpetrator was never caught but it had to have been a local person. No stranger would have known how to come up on the rear of the yard without being seen, and the area where she was found was a place known only to locals. You simply would not find it if you were just passing through.

One of the reasons it is more dangerous now is we do not lock up sex offenders and child molesters. We give them a bracelet, a house and a social worker and turn them loose in society. If we castrated them it would remove any sex driven tendencies. The murderers need fit punishment. Of course we cannot do all this because they have rights now when we jail them.

One of the reasons it is more dangerous now is we do not lock up sex offenders and child molesters. We give them a bracelet, a house and a social worker and turn them loose in society. If we castrated them it would remove any sex driven tendencies.  The murderers need fit punishment. Of course we cannot do all this because they have rights now when we jail them.

I 100% agree Ed!
BUT,... even if you castrated them it would NOT stop them.... they would find other "ways".. to harm because they CANT stop...
Here in the US we LET these sickos get off with VERY minor punishments... They serve a few months/ VERY rarely years, and then are FREE again to snatch your kid... Sometimes they dont EVEN get jail time!!!!!!!! Just a SILLY anklet... that will NOT stop them from snatching up a kid..
Sure they MIGHT get on the sex offender registery,.. thats a JOKE.... it means nothing. It stops NOTHING from happening to your children once these sickos are free on the streets.......
My opinion? (and i have worked with many of these people for many years), they ALL need to be locked away... forever , and NEVER be let free in society again...
One offense, and thats IT.... lock them away forEVER... NO second chances.. second chances DONT work for these people...
But our STUPID country just keeps letting them free.... :he

A very sad fact is that most, around 93%, are never caught to begin with, and of those that are caught the "first" time, most have admitted to victimizing 40-120+ children prior to being caught. Another sad fact is that most of the predators are not complete strangers to their victims. Relatives, family friends, and socially "trusted others" account for most of them. In this little One's case it was a total stranger.

One of the reasons it is more dangerous now is we do not lock up sex offenders and child molesters. We give them a bracelet, a house and a social worker and turn them loose in society. If we castrated them it would remove any sex driven tendencies. The murderers need fit punishment. Of course we cannot do all this because they have rights now when we jail them.

Ummm. We didn't lock up sex offenders and child molesters in the good old days either. Child molestation didn't exist (if you don't recognize it it doesn't exist) and rape was even more under reported than it is now because of the shame attached. Since the rape victim was no longer a virgin she was considered somehow tainted and damaged goods and the perception was that she had somehow brought the assault on herself. Rape victims were routinely run through the legal wringer and if/when the case went to trial, it was all her fault. No wonder rape victims would choose to remain quiet. And if they did report a sexual assault, the police usually did not take their complaint seriously.

I suppose that did happen to some degree. Our moral code has changed as well. Jail had meaning then also not all the luxuries they get now like healthcare
somad.gif
There was also vigilante justice and police would look the other way not at just rape victims but also when someone would take out a child molester. My father told me stories about how they were treated, it is only now in our enlightened society that we give them rights when they are punished... if you can call it that.

Child molestation was very common in several cultures in the past some associated with heathen temple worship where 12 to 15 year old girls were used in the temples. I wont list the ones I can think of to not offend but archaeological records bear this out. The Roman Empire comes to mind though.

Ummm. We didn't lock up sex offenders and child molesters in the good old days either. Child molestation didn't exist (if you don't recognize it it doesn't exist) and rape was even more under reported than it is now because of the shame attached. Since the rape victim was no longer a virgin she was considered somehow tainted and damaged goods and the perception was that she had somehow brought the assault on herself. Rape victims were routinely run through the legal wringer and if/when the case went to trial, it was all her fault. No wonder rape victims would choose to remain quiet. And if they did report a sexual assault, the police usually did not take their complaint seriously.

Last edited:
Plus alot grew up fast then......alot married at 16 yr old

Not so much in my generation. I am talking about the '50's and 60's. Eighteen was about the earliest the women I knew (relatives, friends & neighbors) got married. Most were in their 20's, though. My grandmother married at 16, and for her generation that was not uncommon.

I agree we're too lenient these days. But as for castration, it is not the solution for many so-called sexual predators. Not all predators are driven by the same causes; a lot of predatory behaviors including many that result in rape, are fueled by emotional issues that are not in themselves sexual. Hatred and rage toward women and girls, for instance, and the need to dominate and "punish" all females, is a frequent driver behind male-on-female rape. Sex is the weapon in those instances.

Not saying that it never works, it's just that it isn't so easy to determine which cases would be responsive to "testosterone removal." Not all forms of aggression are dependent on testosterone.

A man who is castrated may not be capable of physical rape anymore, but it will not stop his hatred and rage. He may take out his rage in other ways such as torture, beating and murder.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom