Kids and Grocery store eggs!! Too funny!

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
My girls haven't been laying much since we've had a ton of snow, so DH bought
sickbyc.gif
grocery store eggs
sickbyc.gif
So this morning, we were making breakfast and while I was cooking the eggs, Dh comes over and says:

"Just please don't tell the kids they are grocery store eggs this time so they will eat, last time you ruined it by telling them"
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
Yes, yes...my kids are eggs snobs!

* I know I posted this in Random Ramblings, but I thought this was a more appropriate section for it. mods, you can close which ever one is in the wrong place, I only need one
tongue.png

I have red sex link hens that have laid all winter despite being in a semi dark shed all winter.Would recommend them. I was just thinking about getting store eggs for easter crafts as I don't want to waste any of my fresh eggs!

My Dominiques, Black & Brown Sex Links have been laying all winter. The first of winter we were just starting to get 16/18 per day, it has dropped to 12/14 per day. Not too bad! My chickens do not like the snow, I have to shovel the snow if it is more than 1". They will not go out! The cold doesn't bother them if the sun is shining, they sunbathe in 5 degree temps! My one BS Orpington is broody now

Back
Top Bottom