Kids say the funniest things.....

Ehigh57

Songster
10 Years
Apr 8, 2009
Newnan, GA. 30263
To set the scene....my oldest daughter is expecting her 3rd child in February and has been suffering horribly with morning sickess.
Her 2 year old son runs to the bathroom with her and rubs her back while she's throwing up saying "ok Mama? (so stinkin sweet that child is)
Her 4 yr old daughter keeps asking her "When are you gonna stop being sick?

Kate sent me this email the other day and I thought I share it with ya'll. It made me laugh out loud.

So this is a conversation I had with Madison that was so laughable and sweet I had to share! This is word for word what was said.

Last night while driving home…

Madison: “Mom, how does a baby get in your belly?”

Me: “God puts it there.”

Madison: “How does God know to put it in your belly?”

Me: “Mommy asked him to put it there when I was saying my prayers.”

Madison: “How did you say it?”

Me: “I said, God- will you please put another baby in my belly because I love my babies Madison and Ethan so much I would like another one.”

Madison…Silence for about 10 seconds….

Madison: “ I am going to say “Dear God- No thanks.”

Hope it made you laugh like it made me!

lau.gif
gig.gif
That is just hilarious! Kids ARE the funniest creatures and come up with some of the most outrageous, absolutely knee-slapping funny things.
big_smile.png

My 7 year old Granddaughter, who just got home from a 10 day visit with her dad, was riding with me in the car.
I'm not sure why she mentions it, but she's a kid, she didn't need a reason. She tells me she has a step-mom too.
I asked her if she had been mean to her while she was visiting her dad.
I get a tentative noooooo? ( Probably a dirty look that didn't quite amount to mean.)
I tell her thats good, 'cause I'd have to go kick her butt if she was mean to you.
Then she says...
"welllllll, mabey a little?"
Its sure hard not wrecking the car when you're laughing that hard.

My uncle use to take my cousins to Miami a lot when they were little. One day they said "Dad, can we go to your ami this weekend?" and he said "You mean Miami?" they responded with "Yea, thats what we said, your ami."

I'm still investing in monkeys instead of kids LOL

These are great!
lol.png

You know the Hall and Oates song "Everytime You Go Away," the one Paul Young recorded and had a hit with many years back? The chorus says, "Everytime you go away, you take a piece of me with you." I have the H&O version on cd in my car. This was our conversation one day on the way home from running errands.

Anna: Mama, I want to listen to that song.

Me: What song?

Anna: That sad song.

Me: Which sad song honey?

Anna: You know, the song that says, "Everytime you go away, you take a piece of meat with you."

I almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard!

Quote:
As a step-parent, I take a great deal of exception to planting the idea in a child's mind that their step-mother or step-father is mean or treats the child meanly. And it is the kind of thing that could get you banned from seeing your grandchild if the Dad learns about it and chooses to make an issue of it. In his place, I sure would.

I have one!!!

My father has a beard and my brother is only 11.

One day my 8 year old sister walked in to the bathroom and saw my father shaving his neck area, and exclaimed "Dad you shave!!! I thought only women shave!"

Quote:
As a step-parent, I take a great deal of exception to planting the idea in a child's mind that their step-mother or step-father is mean or treats the child meanly. And it is the kind of thing that could get you banned from seeing your grandchild if the Dad learns about it and chooses to make an issue of it. In his place, I sure would.

Her mother called Dad immediately. He's still laughing too!!
Context, context,context. The granddaughter absolutely knows I was joking. Even though step-mom is at times mean to her. (for good reason, in her mind. its not granddaughters fault though that her husband is a cheat.)

Back
Top Bottom