Kiki's 2nd Annual Tea Party -tonight!

Pics
We used to do vacations in myrtle beach with my Mom's sister and her family, so yes I know that area of South Carolina well. Some really great memories. I always thought that would be a great summer job, doing anything in Myrtle Beach and getting paid for the summer. I remember the beach being tiny pebbles and all the kids looking for sharks teeth. And when they opened a water park and all us girls lost the top of our swim suits on some big water slide. :lau :lau
Really great memories, I am wishing I was there now.
You are going to have a great time @TheDawg. :love:celebrate

It definitely did!! And well we actually haven’t been on a big vacation like this in a long time! But we usually go together, yes. Originally my two brothers and SIL were supposed to go too hence the huge place but DB1 & SIL have a wedding next weekend so couldn’t do both and DB2 has to work all week 😭😭 so it’s just my dad and I now.

BUT!

My aunt and uncle and their whole family is here. They have 3 kids (2 of whom are married) and 5 grandkids so it’s crazy! They are, thankfully, in their own place though 😂 it will be fun to see them, I love them, but be able to get away from the craziness hahah

It’s a little sad though since my mom would have absolutely LOVED the place and my dad cried when we first got here but we are trying to just have fun!!!

We are in Myrtle Beach. 😁 well, technically this particular place is in North Myrtle Beach which is supposed to be a little nicer and less touristy hahah but yeah.
I knew it! I personally have never been but when I was in NC everyone talked about it. My husband has been to Myrtle Beach during his time in NC. Just hearing Carolina and Beach I assumed Myrtle Beach since I don’t know any other popular beach. I mean besides one in Hilton Head SC.

Back
Top Bottom