Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere 🤣🤣🤣 im only 1.5 ahead of you today.....been chilling 🤣🤣🤣
It's got a kick.
20200906_155141.jpg
20200906_155143.jpg

I cant pick just one!!! I think the only pie I don't like is mincemeat or raisin. Pineapple pie isn't the best but still good. Egg custard, chocolate, any fruit pie (especially with ice cream!) coconut, pecan, key lime....and one of the best parts is making them! And I looooovvvveeee mint chocolate...Saffy I'm coming to visit ya and we making all sorts of goodies...:drool
My MIL makes amazing mincemeat pies :drool I agree though that it is hard to choose favorites. Too many wonderful pies in the world for that kind of narrow minded thinking:gig

Thank you Urs, I don't really have anyone to candidly talk to about my health so sometimes it spills out here. I hope I've never come across as sounding like I have it worse than anyone else. I know I'm blessed. 🥰
Sorry, again. Today is better. Now to kick some homework butt so I can enjoy my weekend. 😊
I am here if you ever want to PM me. :hugs

My MIL makes amazing mincemeat pies :drool I agree though that it is hard to choose favorites. Too many wonderful pies in the world for that kind of narrow minded thinking:gig
Mincemeat is wonderful but sour cream raisin pie with meringue on top is amazing. I even have a recipe for a good cranberry pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom