Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy Keeks a bug fat juicy hamburger. Yes with bacon and onion rings on it too!
Don't worry Muddy! Yes I have a 6 seater Cessna! be happy to pick you guys up, but by F
i’ve determined that yes most people are just RUDE Mr Muddy and I chose an area of shoreline today to sit and enjoy some fishing by ourselves and low and behold multiple boats came in as close as possible and chucked loads of kids off right in our fishing lines!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Rude? :frow

i’ve determined that yes most people are just RUDE Mr Muddy and I chose an area of shoreline today to sit and enjoy some fishing by ourselves and low and behold multiple boats came in as close as possible and chucked loads of kids off right in our fishing lines!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Roger that muddy75!

The Rudeness Factor has increased 10 fold in the past year or so and I am getting darn sick of it. People talk this bullshat of "social distancing" but they still have this crazy desire to congregate nearby other people.

This crap makes no sense to me, just like y'all being on the lake fishing, minding your own business and people have this weird "magnet" response of trying to get as close as they can when they have miles of shoreline to choose from? FUBAR!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom