Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is disingenuous to state one's own political views and then say, 'but we won't talk about that'. To quote a BYC member many of us regard very fondly, "This is a party thread. Politics should have no place here."

Disingenuous?

We were talking about flying to the U.S. on vacation. And that it is not possible at this moment in time because of the new restrictions. Which is a fact and not my private opinion.

Regarding the European countries at the moment constructing the new energy supply, you might want to educate yourself and read about it using various newspapers etc.

But I did not want to elaborate further as this is a party thread. I did not quote anybody (why would I?) but stated what it is, a party thread.

I do not see where any of this would call for your nasty "disingenuous".

You might want to read more closely and not insinuate before dishing out.

Last edited:
Gladiolus in the snow
full

full
Poor flowers. :hit

Yes, it is morning. Yes, it better get good.

The truck was dead today. So much for thinking we found the short in the dashboard...

Late for work.

The 3+ year old iPhone 7 got updated and the battery has decided it only likes working for a couple hours at a time. I'm eligible for an upgrade, for a not so small fee. So add buy new phone to list.

The car is in the shop since the AC quit.

And that is on top of all the drama last week. Oh, woe is me!

And then I get a personalized "Good Morning" from @muddy75 . :love Getting better.
See if you can get a Google Pixel.

Hey speaking of work... random question... just because I read it recently and am curious if it’s true lol you ever hear of dental problems/poor health leading to poor health/issues in other areas of the body? Or like physically or mentally or whatever.
It's all related. The whole body. Everything. What you put in your mouth makes a huge difference in every part of your body and your overall health.

There was 2 1/4" by midnight and another 2" this morning. The low so far has been 31°F. I saved a couple of trees after midnight. The wind came up and helped keep the snow from sticking to the trees. There are going to be broken branches especially with the Russian Olives which were already hanging low due to to massive crop of olives.

The tom was the only one still on the roost this morning.
full

full

The deck at midnight last night.
full

The garden this morning.
full

full

full
Oh my.
@BantyChooks Are you seeing this?

There was 2 1/4" by midnight and another 2" this morning. The low so far has been 31°F. I saved a couple of trees after midnight. The wind came up and helped keep the snow from sticking to the trees. There are going to be broken branches especially with the Russian Olives which were already hanging low due to to massive crop of olives.

The tom was the only one still on the roost this morning.
full

full

The deck at midnight last night.
full

The garden this morning.
full

full

full
Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back