Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was 2 1/4" by midnight and another 2" this morning. The low so far has been 31°F. I saved a couple of trees after midnight. The wind came up and helped keep the snow from sticking to the trees. There are going to be broken branches especially with the Russian Olives which were already hanging low due to to massive crop of olives.

The tom was the only one still on the roost this morning.
full

full

The deck at midnight last night.
full

The garden this morning.
full

full

full
OMG How can you live in that?
DD was at a swimming party yesterday. :lau :lau :gig

I wonder if that’s why I used to get mine 🤔 I’m like constantly stressed, even if it’s subconsciously, and grinding my teeth or doing the clench thing or whatever. Sometimes I hear my teeth grate together 😂 I’m sure I do it a lot at night too. Then again I think my jaw is also a little misaligned cause my top teeth stick way out past the bottom ones and the bottom ones are super crowded/touching lately. But idk. I think some of it is diet cause when I eat worse for a while I get more. But I think most are this tension thing.
The best thing I know to do for tension headaches is a long, fairly brisk but relaxed walk, out of doors in the fresh air. Every. Single. Day. If one sits around all day eating sugary/salty/fatty foods and staring at a screen, one will have issues with tension. It's just not what the body was designed for. :hugs

Toffee recipe posted!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/homemade-heath-bars.75989/

Please be very careful if you make it -- melted sugar hurts like shiz!
Yes, it does. I have a scar on one of my fingers from my high school chemistry final. We were doing a partial degradation of various saccharides with protein inclusions (peanut brittle) when a friend came up and decided to hold the thermometer. Right against my knuckle. Instant 3rd degree burn.

It is illegal to be on your phone or other such device when driving in Maine -- I think that you can be arrested for it, in addition to fines of several hundred US dollars.
It's about time they put that in effect. Driving demands your attention!

On another note, I'm working on an article for the toffee that I made the other night.

EDIT: Forgot to specify that it is illegal in Maine to be driving while on your phone or device! Oops!
What a crock. In the meantime, it's fine to have mounted GPS, screens everywhere, Bluetooth fussing, cd swap outs, eating, and smoking. Oh, right. A phone is the worst ... sorry, but i think the no phone thing has more to do with ticketing (money) than safety.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom