Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's high was 36°F. It doesn't look like it is going to get down to the predicted 19°F. It is currently 32°F.
It's 21° here. I hope that means it'll start warming up early in the night. Otherwise we'll get a lot lower than 19°. 😳 At least the birdies are dry. Yesterday they were pretty drippy. Still, they're not used to this level of cold yet. 🙁

It's 21° here. I hope that means it'll start warming up early in the night. Otherwise we'll get a lot lower than 19°. 😳 At least the birdies are dry. Yesterday they were pretty drippy. Still, they're not used to this level of cold yet. 🙁
It's still holding at 32°F here. They are now predicting 22°F for the overnight low. If it happens, it won't be until morning. As overcast as it is, I won't be surprised if it doesn't happen.

yes ALWAYS.......I’ve seen tooth infection drain through the outside of the face, one patient survived largest aortic aneurysm that was actually linked to chronic tooth infection and incorrectly taking the antibiotics......a more recent patient link a mistake at work to jaw infection (those are just a few examples) untreated dental problems can lead to heart attack, stroke, ludwigs angina in addition to bone destruction and nerve damage.
@muddy75 Knows what she is talking about and should be taken very seriously. As a Cath Lab nurse I can tell we saw many situations where a trip to the Dentist would have saved a life
SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom