Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
@muddy75 Knows what she is talking about and should be taken very seriously. As a Cath Lab nurse I can tell we saw many situations where a trip to the Dentist would have saved a life
SAD
OMG people died from this stuff!? :eek: :eek: I need to start taking care of mine. I’ve been blessed with good teeth but that won’t last.

Bro I swear I had this song on queue like 20 times and it stopped playing after the first one and all the queue disappeared. :eek: :oops:

A81C7A22-7C1C-4F2A-8159-6B13967ECF7B.png

Seems everyone went to bed, so I will tell another story.
After Katrina my Mom lived in NYC for about 2 1/2 years, So DD got to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Sitting on her Papa's shoulders, hands held high and yelling "throw me something mister" she watched as marchers and giant balloons passed by.
After the parade on the walk home she said. "They don't have very good parades here!! They don't even throw anything".

Seems everyone went to bed, so I will tell another story.
After Katrina my Mom lived in NYC for about 2 1/2 years, So DD got to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Sitting on her Papa's shoulders, hands held high and yelling "throw me something mister" she watched as marchers and giant balloons passed by.
After the parade on the walk home she said. "They don't have very good parades here!! They don't even throw anything".
I'm here, lurking. 🤫
That's very cute. I've never been to a parade, real or "faker."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom