Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am dying laughing.
The music posters we made the other day...the mini delivered them to the orchestra teacher this morning just before school.
By the time he got to that class in the early afternoon she had already had them laminated and hung up in her class room.
She asked him if his mother was an artist. I PEED!

She asked him if he and I could come up with three designs (to be voted on) for orchestra shirts to be made this year.

Here is the mini's first rough draft.
He wants me to design the other two.
I need help!
20200909_171055.jpg

I am dying laughing.
The music posters we made the other day...the mini delivered them to the orchestra teacher this morning just before school.
By the time he got to that class in the early afternoon she had already had them laminated and hung up in her class room.
She asked him if his mother was an artist. I PEED!

She asked him if he and I could come up with three designs (to be voted on) for orchestra shirts to be made this year.

Here is the mini's first rough draft.
He wants me to design the other two.
I need help!View attachment 2326928
When I first saw it I thought is was #$!#, like a cuss word or something 😂

I want to sincerely let everyone know who frequents @Kiki 's party threads that I THOROUGHLY have enjoyed all of you and let you know that y'all are the best!

I hope the powers to be allow me to stay but it appears that the LBGT crowd has been following me around reporting my posts. Motto for modern times aka 2020; Don't Make The LBGT Crowd Mad!"

If I get another ban, I wish you all the absolute very best and thank you for inviting me into your party!

Your friend always,

Reddogmaster2

I want to sincerely let everyone know who frequents @Kiki 's party threads that I THOROUGHLY have enjoyed all of you and let you know that y'all are the best!

I hope the powers to be allow me to stay but it appears that the LBGT crowd has been following me around reporting my posts. Motto for modern times aka 2020; Don't Make The LBGT Crowd Mad!"

If I get another ban, I wish you all the absolute very best and thank you for inviting me into your party!

Your friend always,

Reddogmaster2
You should go into your settings and turn off the thing that allows people to see where you posted last. They'll still find posts but it may help.
Darn snowflakes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom