Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

:confused:
Why?
It already hatched didn't it?
Yes, but the first heating pad moma during the hatch was real thrown together, this one the chick can stay in until tonight when it will go under the real moma who already has 6 FBCM chicks, I don't think she will notice one more. he prefers my lap to heating pad moma. LOL

DH just went to get DD from school I Filmed the hatch. She din't feel very well this am but went to school anyway, Boy is she going to be mad when she realized what she missed. sorry I have been ranting so much did post on Hands on hatching and help thread post # 11,550 ish. have to go hatchling jumped out the moma and is trying to get in my lap. LOL
ETA : post # 11,657

Last edited:
DH just went to get DD from school I Filmed the hatch. She din't feel very well this am but went to school anyway, Boy is she going to be mad when she realized what she missed. sorry I have been ranting so much did post on Hands on hatching and help thread post # 11,550 ish. have to go hatchling jumped out the moma and is trying to get in my lap. LOL
Are you sitting in the coop still?

Are you sitting in the coop still?
No I am in my bed with this chick moma thingy next to me and he keeps climbing out and coming to me, about 1 foot away. hard to type and hold on to a chick. Peeping his head off too. Pooped a small bit of poop that smelled worse than anything i have smelled in all my years of nursing. LOL

Back
Top Bottom